- Do not click on any suspicious links or attachments in the email you received.
- When in doubt, contact the sender to confirm that he or she sent the email to you or not.
- Never provide your personal or financial information through an email to anyone.
- No service, be it Google, Apple, or Microsoft, ever asks for your password or any other sensitive personal information over an email.
It's always a good idea to regularly update your passwords and security questions.
- Enable two-factor authentication on your accounts
(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Justice Department for a
Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra publish their photos of their wedding ceremony on Saturday amid reports that the couple married after four months of en
Statement from President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump on the Passing of Former President George H.W. Bush. (adsbygoogle = win
6. A pack of water bottle–cleaning tablets that§apostrofe§ll FINALLY reach the bottom of yours without the need for scrubbing —
Rowling reunites with David Yates, the director of four §double§Harry Potter§double§ films, as comfortably as §double§Fantastic B
Theresa replaced David Cameron as prime minister of the U.K.with a rather suddenly, much journalists scrambled to find out more about her person